NextPVR Forums

Full Version: how to record manually ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried everything and didnt find the solution yet !!

thanks for help
In the Recordings screen, move the mouse to the top of the screen (or hit the 'home' key) and the menu will appear. In there is a 'Man Rec' button for specifying a manual recording.
RVD2720, didn't try everything. The wiki can provide a lot of helpful info, http://www.nextpvr.com/nwiki/pmwiki.php?...dings#toc8

Martin
oh but cannot like click on record and it starts automatically and when I click stop .. it stops ..

like on wintv 7
Thats a different sort of thing, like for dubbing of video tapes etc. For that task you're better off using the software that came with your capture device.
RVD2720 Wrote:oh but cannot like click on record and it starts automatically and when I click stop .. it stops ..

like on wintv 7

From where? If you're in the guide you can hit the record key if you have a remote (Ctrl-K I think is the keyboard equivalent) and it starts recording
martint123 Wrote:From where? If you're in the guide you can hit the record key if you have a remote (Ctrl-K I think is the keyboard equivalent) and it starts recording
Same thing if you'r watching live tv, crtrl-k starts recording and records until the end of show, + post padding. That's provided you have the EPG set up properly for the channel in question. If you want to stop the recording earlier you'll have to go to the recordings screen, select the show and choose Cancel. Note that if you cancel a recording the PostProcessing.bat will not be run.