NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Unable to update ScheduleDirect EPG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After making changes in my scheduledirect profile (in their site), I deleted all channels in NPVR. Then tried to update EPG. A message pops up very briefly, but no update is made and the channels list remains empty.

I run 2.3.6 release

edit: Ok... didn't remember: you have to re-import channels in capture device setup. But now : when I choose ScheduleDirect as my source, the list of channel to import is the old one and my new channels are note imported.
Chapon Wrote:After making changes in my scheduledirect profile (in their site), I deleted all channels in NPVR. Then tried to update EPG. A message pops up very briefly, but no update is made and the channels list remains empty.

I run 2.3.6 release
If you deleted all channels you have to scan for them (if digital) or import them (if analog).
Zip and post your logs after attempting an EPG update.

Edit: I missed the part where you said you deleted your channels.
thank you.

Ok... didn't remember: you have to re-import analog channels in capture device setup. But now : when I choose ScheduleDirect as my source, the list of channel to import is the old one and my new channels are not imported. I guess there is a way to get rid of this list and generate a new one?
you may want to go back to Schedules Direct and ensure your channel lineup is reflecting your changes. more than once I've made changes, then gone back later and found them gone.
thank you both. I double-checked at Schedules Direct and everything seems to be ok. What would make me think that the problem is in my machine is that I see my old listing even before I log to SD.
When you go into the details for channel, have you entered your schedules direct login details and hit 'download'?
Found my error... I deleted the channels within the channels submenu instead of doing this in device submenu.