NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Searchlite 1.4.5.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just downloaded the latest version off the wiki (to try & get my JustRetro skin updated for it) & now after doing a search & selecting a title that has multiple results when I press Enter it pops up the Details popup & not the list of shows, what am I doing wrong??
Jaggy, there is not enough detail to exactly what search you are doing, but some of them require this NEWA patch http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread.php...post429889 If you are doing Exact searches it will be case sensitive. Feel free to email me your database with more details if that doesn't help.

Martin
Yep that patch fixed it, thanks.
Just as information for others, it was just a "single letter" sort on "title" search I was doing, nothing fancy.

Martin, I will have some more Searchlite skinning questions to follow Wink
Ok, good, yes the single letter search is one that is impacted, because when drilling down it uses an exact search that NEWA was failing on.

I certainly can't help a master skinner with skinning, I had to make early changes to keep up JustRetro's popup's use of some of the new @ values before any other skin had them, but I can try to answer. I don't really understand this skin too well, since it came from Hairy.

Martin
Re: the skinning stuff thanks for the new version that catered for the new NextPVR @ values in the popup, it seemed to me that if they were available to be displayed & I could shoehorn the (in my view) more useful ones while I was doing the update I might as well try <grin> I did forget that SearchLite also used that popup.... BTW there are two @ values that haven't worked for that popup & SearchLite right from the start that you may not see as you have channel icons

Code:
    <Text visible="!@hasChannelIcon" text="@channelNumber" location="83,6.25" size="14,5" font="ChannelNumber" align="Center" valign="Bottom"/>
    <Text visible="!@hasChannelIcon" text="@channelName" location="83,11.25" size="14,10" font="ChannelName" align="Center" valign="Top" wrap="true"/>

I think I have worked out most of my skinning question on my own but I cant get "<Font name="DefaultShow"" to show for me what genre triggers it?? & for @originalAirDate it almost always returns "New" for me if there is no date in the tvguide.xml is that right??

Would you possibly have time to have a look at my update if I sent you across a copy by email (there are also a heap of other changes in this version that your comments on would be appreciated)??
Jaggy Wrote:BTW there are two @ values that haven't worked for that popup & SearchLite right from the start that you may not see as you have channel icons

Yes I only support @channelNumberName, the popup root is the EPG where fine tuning is important but in general I think the standalone ## looks funny.

Quote:I think I have worked out most of my skinning question on my own but I cant get "<Font name="DefaultShow"" to show for me what genre triggers it??

The Tribune data available in North America has a unique id that starts with MV, EP, SP and SH, DefaultShow is for SH.... and explained pretty well here http://forum.team-mediaportal.com/thread...post-57271

Quote: & for @originalAirDate it almost always returns "New" for me if there is no date in the tvguide.xml is that right??

I think there is a isNew visibile flag to show first run, but I did put "New" in OAD to help indicate which files NextPVR will record when the NEW setting is used.

Quote:Would you possibly have time to have a look at my update if I sent you across a copy by email (there are also a heap of other changes in this version that your comments on would be appreciated)??

Sure that would be good.

Martin