NextPVR Forums

Full Version: No sound on live tv
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have an odd problem with the sound output in Live TV.

Machine specs.
XP3
4 core amd
2gb ram
Haup. Collussus

When I load a recording, everything is good. Sound, picture.

When I go to live TV, i get picture no sound. If i set the exact same live tv to record, then go and play it (while its recording), its fine as well.

I've hopefully attached the graph that I get for Live TV, my decoders config, and the npvr.log

Any clues? Sure seems to have alot of outputs in the graph, way more than if I'm watching a recorded program.

Thanks all
Can you also post your nrecord.log?
and the recording log
It looks ok in those logs. Have you tried other AAC decoders?
Ffdshow AAC, and P2G don't seem to work at all, even with recordings.

Arcsoft and LAV work for recordings, but not for live tv.

Thanks
Does the monogram decoder make any difference? http://blog.monogram.sk/janos/2009/03/08...oder-0960/

Unfortunately I dont really use AAC in my part of the world. We've got HE-AAC which is a different, different decoders etc.
Thanks for the help sub. I will try that one later tonight, and see if I can get some noise out of Live TV.

I've just rolled up to NPVR from GB, and have had some growing pains. It all looks very worth the update so far.

Cheers.
I reset my audio renderer's to default, from the realtek HD, and now it works in live TV.

No idea where the sound was going, as the realtek HD worked for everything else..

Oh well, happy to have it working again regardless.

Cheers, Joe
Great - glad you found a solution.