NextPVR Forums

Full Version: System.AccessViolationException
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Watching tv tonight and I have gotten a System.AccessViolationException error 2 times and it crashes npvr. NPVR has crashed more than 2 times tonight, but I see the same error 2 times. I have attached the logs. Not sure if it's a pvr problem or something else? We have been watching one channel the whole time in livetv mode. I'm running windows 7 if that helps.
Can you post a screenshot of the error message? Does it show a stack trace or any other detailed crash information?
There weren't any error messages that popped up. Live tv just froze and I had to kill NPVR. I have attached the windows event errors, but they don't look very helpful. I'm not sure where it is referencing the action center to find more logs. I will look into that and if I can find any more info I'll post it.
Were you using closed captioning? One of the decoders I used failed with that error every time I turned it on.

Martin
No at that time I wasn't using CC I hadn't enabled it (using the Ctrl-X). I was wondering if it was a decoder issue. I didn't think to change it last night while the issue was occurring.
I would be worth trying another decoder.