NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Lines of text in TV Recordings list items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just moved from PVRX2 to NPVR. The PVRX2 version of TVRecordings had two lines of text in each list item and five items per screen.

The latest version (3.6 beta) has three lines of text per item and five items per screen. It is the "2 recordings" that has moved from the right of the screen to a new line on the left of the screen.

I have looked at the skin file but it is too complicated for me and I have the headache to prove it. Is there a way to go back to two lines per item?

Thank you. Graham.
Hi,

in previous gbpvr versions, one could swith the internal views between list- and detail view, which is currently not possible, so the only way to achieve this would be by editing the skinfile. I see that this may get quite complicated - maybe the listviews in the "find more" popup, which are similar to the recording views, but the items have two lines of text there, can help you getting started.

-alibert
Thanks for your reply.

I have now noticed that the lists include the sub title and this is a good thing. I may learn to like the three line view.

Later in the day, I'll make a pot of coffee and have a proper look at the skin files.