NextPVR Forums

Full Version: what? Ive been banned for saying what works and what doesnt? Are you people high?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Here I am again, I can change names and ips as fast as lightening.
STILL, even though it doesnt seem the author is interested, because im an evil troll and retard or whatever, my particular version (old) version 2.26 still works perfectly 100 % of the time. Applying the updates made it fail 100% of the time. Just sayin'... Now that ive gone back to the old version its working perfectly, always. It has been working perfectly for the past week. No need to uninstall/reinstall, hang around applying new patches. Nor to chat about it. Guess what...

The issues happened when I saw that I should update. So I updated. Once I did that the servive was failing 99% of the time.

So NPVR failed after that and I complained and was banned??

Are you people idiots?

Something is wrong with your new software. Fix it.

It isnt my fault.

So far ive tested 3 other pvr software products and they are much worse than NPVR is.

It would be nice if yall would be less like women on their periods and improve the product rather than deleting posts and banning.

AT least this old version works, flawlessly on my 'defective POS computer'. As said by another person in this forum.

Sad, horrifying, but true. Deal with it.

And try not to ban me again. I can dream up any name and reappear from any ip or country on earth. Grow up people!

You have a good software (potentially) going. Dont mess it up due to your silly pride thing.
Quote:So NPVR failed after that and I complained and was banned??
I've got no problem with people reporting bugs, and if I can get good info on the problem, then (time permitting) I do my best to resolve the issue. You went about it all wrong though, and pissed a lot of people off. You just came across as saying "this software is a peice of shit and I'm having problems, but I'm not going give you any good information or logs". I'm not surprised that it got people's backs up.

I'm happy for you to stay here, but just think about what you type, and treat other people with respect, and I'm sure you'll get the same in return.

If you're having problems, the best thing you can do is post is a detailed description of the problem, and the logs, (and be polite) and I'm sure people will help you through the problem.
I've withheld my comments until now but from what I read in your latest post, you're the one who needs to grow up. Just because you are having problems is no reason to be so demanding. Did you pay for this software? Nope! Have you made a donation?
I'm a regular member of many, many forums and a mod (along with 11 others ) on another and I can say without any exaggeration at all that you don't get help and friendly advice from any of them like you do here.
I would suggest a good start would be to apologize and then we can all move on and see if we can work on your problem to your satisfaction.
I'm in Martin's camp as far as this individual is concearned. Let him resubscribe and post him post to fill the empty hours of his life to his hearts content.
But as long as he continues his vitriole allow him to stand alone in his threads as he does in life.
I shall not waste another keystrok
can I ban him again? oh please oh please let me ban him! Big Grin
I have to admire sub for his metered response, if it were me i would not have been so level. I did not see the original post that resulted in the first ban......but let the guy have another stab at not being shown the door...this forum has always welcomed all with or without mental disabilities.
Elmo Putney Wrote:...but let the guy have another stab at not being shown the door...
He's already had a second chance, and a third. As Pulsefield he completely wore out his welcome already, and as bincoder he is off to a very poor start. I don't know whether this guy is being a complete ass for his own amusement, or just has no self control. Either way, the rest of you can waste your time on him; I done learned my lesson but good.
Sorry all, couldn't help it Big Grin

Mr ex-Pulsefield currently bincoder. I think you will find that if you are sincere in your wish to pursue a Windows based PVR solution that you could not be in a better and more friendlier place.

However it does appear that you may have pushed many senior members of this forum above and beyond a respectable limitation of the free time given by them helping people like you to sort out your issues.

Yes you can of course waste all of the valuable time of these members by trolling and changing IP's and identities etc. But surely what a waste of your time too?!

I think sub, as usual, has been very generous to you by offerring the glove of helpfullness. And all the other senior members that have posted too have also been very supportive.

I think that is most outrageous to question:

Quote:Are you people idiots?

NO! Are you? Because you are behaving like one.

Quote:So far ive tested 3 other pvr software products and they are much worse than NPVR is.

In which case I would be very wary of digging yourself any deeper if you would like a PVR solution, because as you said, it is the best!

I do feel the community sentiment that you should apologize is correct. You could do that or just move on.

We all have good things we can be doing with our spare time.

I am giving the 'Benny' to you (benefit of doubt) as I was once a loose cannon Wink

cheers

steeb
bincoder sounds like such an amazing hacker dude, what with all those IPs and ability to appear in any country in the world, I'm surprised he doesn't use Linux! Big Grin
NumberFive Wrote:bincoder sounds like such an amazing hacker dude, what with all those IPs and ability to appear in any country in the world, I'm surprised he doesn't use Linux! Big Grin
Obviously he does not know that there are tools to pinpoint his street address from his IP Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3