NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Recurring recordings : Bugs or user problem?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm having some problems with recurring recordings.
Using Win7 x64 and NPVR 2.4.3.

Noticed that if I manual set a recurring recording with a start time between midnight 12am to morning 7.59am, end time can be any time(maybe 1 or few hrs later), records week days (monday to friday), NPVR will set the pending recording to record from Tue to Sat.

Example :
OK setting : start time 8.00am to end time 9.00am
This setting will record from Monday To Friday correctly.

Not OK setting : start time 7.59am to end time 9.00am
This setting will NPVR record from Tuesday To Saturday instead of Monday To Friday.

Another problem for me is that all my manual recurring recordings have stopped recording after about a week or so.
They didn't appear inside the pending recordings after a week even when the recording entries are still inside the recurring recordings list.
Is the recurring recordings valid for a week only?

Anyone can help me? Thank you.
I don't know about the oyher issue, but my recurring recordings have been going for almost a year now, so they are supposed to last indefinitly.
superman2012 Wrote:Hi,

I'm having some problems with recurring recordings.
Using Win7 x64 and NPVR 2.4.3.

Noticed that if I manual set a recurring recording with a start time between midnight 12am to morning 7.59am, end time can be any time(maybe 1 or few hrs later), records week days (monday to friday), NPVR will set the pending recording to record from Tue to Sat.

Example :
OK setting : start time 8.00am to end time 9.00am
This setting will record from Monday To Friday correctly.

Not OK setting : start time 7.59am to end time 9.00am
This setting will NPVR record from Tuesday To Saturday instead of Monday To Friday.
superman2012, what timezone are you in?

Quote:Another problem for me is that all my manual recurring recordings have stopped recording after about a week or so.
They didn't appear inside the pending recordings after a week even when the recording entries are still inside the recurring recordings list.
Is the recurring recordings valid for a week only?
I'm not away of any other reports of this. They should continue until cancelled. After on stops, post the nrecord.log (showing the overnight epg update), and the name recording, and I'll check it out.
Hi sub,

I'm in UTC +08.00 timezone.

As for the other problem, I will try to reproduce the problem again and give u the logs next time.
They are all manual setting of recurring recordings, so not related to any epg issue, right?

When I manually create a new recurring recording to record a show daily, it will create 10 entries in the pending list, right?
After 10 days, it doesn't add new entries into the pending list even when the setting is still inside the recurring recording list.

Thank you.