NextPVR Forums

Full Version: playback stops after 2 sec
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know if my upgrade to 2.4.3 or switching to HDHomeRun dual tuner causes this problem, but a lot of recordings now won't play back after 2 seconds, or some have completely wrong recording lengths. This does not happen for all recordings. The info for some recordings says "[No errors, but no data delivered. This is usually because the device failed to lock a signal.]" and there is no Play button. This may be the message from TV Listings plugin. The video file is indeed 0 KB.

I missed the part in the 2.4.3 sticky about HDHomeRun and adding a firewall exception, so I have now done that. I have also realized that NPVR asked me if I wanted to copy channel lineup from my Hauppauge device to the HDHomeRun, and I said yes. Maybe there is a bug in that code? I will remove my HDHomeRun channel data and let it scan for the channels.

When I use VideoLan to play the .ts file in question, it gets stuck at the same 2 second mark, but then suddenly plays again at 8 seconds.

Attached is my npvr.log file. I will test more tonight to see if the firewall exception makes the problems go away.