NextPVR Forums

Full Version: TV Recordings & the viewed tick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

Im running TVListings v3.6 (lastest i believe) and everything is going great ... except for one quirk on my pc at least.

If i let a recording run right to the end - so that it ends automatically and goes back to the menu, the tick that shows the recording has been viewed does not get ticked.
if i stop the recording prior to the end of the recording the tick does get set.

Any ideas?

i know its a bit of weird one - but everything else is working great.
kylebrophy Wrote:i know its a bit of weird one - but everything else is working great.

ISTR this happens on my old GBPVR server - so not really wierd, maybe overlooked?? (well not tv listings, just the recording list)
martint123 Wrote:ISTR this happens on my old GBPVR server - so not really wierd, maybe overlooked?? (well not tv listings, just the recording list)

Hi,
This is only an issue with this version of tvlistings - it was working fine in all the previous versions.
Hi,

and sorry for the late replay. I'm seeing the same here; it seems that npvr stores a negative playback position (smallest integer value) when watching a video right to the end, e.g.:

Code:
2012-04-17 18:24:52.240    [DEBUG][1]    About to store playback position information
2012-04-17 18:24:52.246    [DEBUG][1]    PlaybackPositionHelper.StorePlaybackPosition(D:\Videos\Zapping\Zapping_20120110_20102015.ts, -2147483648, 467)

Since the latest release, the plugin only assumes a show being watched if the stored position is greater than the configured "WatchedKickInSeconds" (config.xml) - so a negative value is for sure smaller than any "WatchedKickInSeconds". I'll fix that for the next release so that negative playback positions are ignored in the comparison.

-alibert