NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Client playing multiple videos at once
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I reported this a while ago but then couldn't figure out how to reproduce the problem. Today I had the same issues but this time I was right there with my wife when she managed to do it again.

She tried to play all the videos in a directory by highlighting the directory name and pressing play (not OK). She's used to Sage so when it didn't immediately change screens she hit play again and we could hear multiple garbled sound tracks and the video was all messed up.

After quitting then restarting the client I tried the same thing, highlight a directory then press the remote's play button twice - same results.

I haven't tried this on the server as I had to take it down yet again due to other problems (the wife can't stand more than a couple of hours of me messing with NPVR trying to get it to work).
I dont have a client setup at the moment, but I tried it here on my server and was unable to reproduce the problem. Can you post the npvr.log from the client showing the problem?
Now that I have NPVR back up I finally got a log. My wife went to watch a movie and pressed the play button on the "up a directory" icon which should play all videos in succession. It didn't start immediately so she pressed it again. Since there was only one movie in the directory the same movie was playing twice.

I also tried the same thing and got the movie playing twice. Pressing stop stopped one movie and took me back to the video list but the sound track (and I assume the video though I couldn't see it) kept on playing. I then went to a different movie and played that - the video was at slideshow speeds and flipping back and forth between the two movies.
I've just spent some time trying to reproduce this but I've been unable to.

Does it do it with the keyboard, or just the remote?
Haven't tried it from the keyboard. I'll try it today and see.