NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Delete All of Season recordings that are scheduled
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I have had some problems with my npvr and one of them is that I cannot find a way to delete scheduled recordings for a Season. When I schedule these I seem to get 2 recordings of each program. The pending list shows 2 recordings scheduled. Thats what I get.

Removing them one by one is the current option but it's a task that will never end so is there a way to delete these pendings for the Whole Season?
Thanks
treb
Are you sure you don't have two recurring recordings set? Maybe there's another similar named recurring set that triggers it? NCIS and NCIS LA drove me nuts... I ended up changing my settings to "Match Exact Title" to sort that out.

Do those duplicate have the same start and endtime? IIRC, there was some issues in the past when the start/endtime was changed in the EPG source after the first grab, and empty EPG before updating wasn't selected. Since it had different times, the program would not delete the first recording, and created a second one for the new timeslot.

But in my experience that's usually caused by having two separate recurring recording set.

Edit: as for "delete all season recordings". Use the NEWA. Check the boxes of those specific ones you wish to delete. Faster than doing it one by one.
if you delete the recurring recording that generated the pending recordings, all the pending recordings will be deleted. I did this just yesterday, I know it works that way.
Thank you for that. A clean and simple solution.

The error was user related. I think the system takes a second or two to set up the recurring recording before displaying the recording status in the epg. Also a couple times I have missed scheduling a recurring recording and the program is part way through. If you do a quick record it starts recording from that point in time but if you do a recurring it does not begin on the part-way-through show OR it does and just doesn't update the EPG as recording, so I have scanned forward to next occurence and set up recurring from next episode.

end result I got duplicate recurring next episode.
it won't schedule a recording if it's already past the start-time for that show..just quick-record those...and rely on recurring to get the future ones...