NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Errors Updating EPG channels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
When I try to update the channels I often get the below error messages. I right clicked on a watched channel and chose SET CHANNEL EPG SOURCE. Generally closing NPVR and reopening and I'm able to continue to edit channels but not while watching live recordings, right click the desktop, settings, channels and choose the channel to edit will then work. If I just go right to editing without watching first, it's fine.

I have 2gb of memory, with 805mb available. Win 7, 64 bit

I'm using MC2XML. On another note, when does UPDATEEPG.bat run? It never seems to run on my computer I thought it was automatic. If I need to I can create a task, but that doesn't take care of the import process. Here is my .bat file;
c: /d c:\epg
mc2xml

thanks, Jake
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Can you reproduce this, and post the npvr.log, as well a bigger screenshot of that message at the top?
It seems to be scaled, so you can read it if you view it in full: http://forums.gbpvr.com/attachment.php?a...1336219367

Iain
Thanks - can read that one. Still need that npvr.log though.
that's not a correct batch file..
as far as i know, "c: /d c:\epg" won't do anything...
maybe you were going for "cd /d c:\epg"?
c: would take you to current dir on c: drive, then /d would do nothing and 'c:\epg' would try to run 'c:\epg.exe' [if it were on a separate line]

try this:
cd /d c:\epg
mc2xml
sorry, forgot the logs.

Thanks pBS, I didn't catch that the path was incorrect. I thought I copied it from someone else, or I just edited it and made the mistake. When does it run by the way?
Jakesty Wrote:When does it run by the way?
If this file exists, the app will run it prior to doing an EPG update. It gives users chance to plugin their own logic, like updating xmltv files etc, before the app tries to process them.
I cant see any sign of the error in your logs. Can you zip and attach the xmltv file and your npvr.db3 file? I'll try it here.
When I try to upload the two files, it totals 19mb, and the system says I'm exceeding the forum limit of 2.29mb for this file type. I was sending .zip. Another way to send the files?
I used to recommend using megaupload.com in the past, but thats gone now. Maybe somewhere like dropbox or rapidshare or similar, then let me know the download url.
Pages: 1 2 3