NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Genre Coloring Stopped Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I applied all the NPVR patches to 2.4.3 and genre coloring stopped working. Replaced TV Listings files and still not working. Genre colors are defined. Other xml file changes are working, such as directional arrows (whatever they're called).
Hi,

can please try to explain what you've done and what you're to achieve a bit more precise, including logfiles?

-alibert
Quote:can please try to explain what you've done and what you're to achieve a bit more precise, including logfiles?

I had installed TV Listings a couple of days ago, and gotten Genre Coloring to work just fine. Then I installed all of sub's patches to 2.4.3. At that point I noticed Genre Coloring had stopped working. (I'm not 100% sure that it was working just before the patches, but I think so.) So I reinstalled TV Listings by copying it's files as the install specifies. Still no coloring. Log attached.
Hi,

do you have "ShowGenreColor" set to "true" in your "TV Listings.xml" skin file? And does the stock "TV Guide" plugin show genre colors?

-alibert
I rechecked everything. ShowGenreColor=true.

TV Listings colors: No.
TV Guide colors: No.

Genre Colors defined: Yes.
BUT THERE ARE TWO SETS OF GENRES in the list. So I defined my colors on the extra set also, and everything is working.

I didn't notice there were 2 sets until I added colors to the extra genres, assuming they had been lost somehow. Only then did I discover there were 2 sets, so I can't say whether the extra ones were first or second.