NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Shows not recording for some reason...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been having an issues a couple of times a week, where I set Npvr to record shows and when I get off work, all of the shows have a yellow 'x'. Last night I tired to record 27.2, simpsions, family guy, american dad, and bob's burger's, which run from 1900 - 2100. I am hoping that someone can see something. Usually it was just on Monday night, but it has started on other nights now.
Quote:2012-05-13 20:29:00.365 [INFO][17] Creating BDA graph
2012-05-13 20:29:00.365 [DEBUG][17] FindFilterByName failed to locate filter: AVerMedia 716x BDA ATSC DC Tuner
Your tuner was not present in the system at the time application needed to use it.
I had this same problem with the Avermedia Duet. It does not "come back" properly from sleep or hibernation. I had a batch file to kick it on resume, but that was not always effective. There were threads on the Avermedia support forum (I think) about this. I contacted Avermedia about the problem and they gave me an RMA to return my card for replacement. The new one works perfectly. This was about 1-1/2 yrs ago, don't know if they will still do it. You'll have to give them the serial number. HTH
Hmm, I thought I had all the sleep/hibernate setting set to never. I'll take a look and see what I can find. I'll also look into the other threads that you mentioned. Plus I will look into contacting Avermedia.

Thanks everyone,
Matt B.