NextPVR Forums

Full Version: jitDebugging problem when closing the setting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

Who could help me with the following:

When I open the settings of NPVR and close it again, after making some adjustments, I get attached error. Sorry for the dutch error fileSad

The changes of the channels are kept but reading the EPG file is lost and gives the same error.

I'm using a Windows 7 64 bit system and all the prerequisite programs are installed like .net 4.0 and C++ 2008 runtime.

If you need more information please let me know.

Kind regards,

Richard Meijn
I think the problem is that I'm not able to select the default skin anymore. If I select another skin the skin is changed. But when I choose another skin the skin doesn't change?

Kind regards,

Richard
The error message in your original post shows a problem occurring in the 'System' plugin. Maybe try removing it's directory from your plugin directory. Hopefully it'll correct the issue.
Sub,,

I changed the directory name from C:\Users\Public\NPVR\Plugins\System to C:\Users\Public\NPVR\Plugins\System.org but the result is still the same ;{{

kind regards,

Richard Meijn
rameijn Wrote:Sub,,

I changed the directory name from C:\Users\Public\NPVR\Plugins\System to C:\Users\Public\NPVR\Plugins\System.org but the result is still the same ;{{
That wouldn't do anything. It would still load it. Instead, take the System folder and move it out of the Plugins folder.
What version of the System plugin are you using? Those line number errors don't look like they map to where I'd expect them to, so I'm not convinced you're running the latest version. If you're not, try upgrading and see if the error still occurs?

Iain
Sub,

I mved the folder out of the plugin directory and now it's working fine again. :o

Many thanks