NextPVR Forums

Full Version: UltraXMLTV NEWS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Where can we download version 2.2?
I will admit, it's been so long, I have become out of touch. I can't find any of the links to the software. Ultra is still only considered legacy (old GBPVR utility) though it works perfectly fine with nPVR (I use it exclusively) Therefore it should be on the old GBPVR wiki, which I can't find right now.

No Matter. I will be posting a latest version zip file here soon...
It's still not working for me. Crashes on writing out the file, per the attached.
bump?
I did a reinstall of Ultraxmltv and it is working for me now. Must have been a corrupt file somewhere, so...nevermind.
Are you using 2.2? If so, where did you get it?
Gedanken Wrote:Are you using 2.2? If so, where did you get it?

I'm sorry.. but I've been slammed. I haven't been able to get it Posted. Are you using 2.1 ?
zehd Wrote:I'm sorry.. but I've been slammed. I haven't been able to get it Posted. Are you using 2.1 ?

I was trying to. I had been using EPGExtra but it doesn't work properly on my 64bit OS. Still using PVRX2 so this looked like a good option but 2.1 just hangs when it tries to register.
Gedanken Wrote:I was trying to. I had been using EPGExtra but it doesn't work properly on my 64bit OS. Still using PVRX2 so this looked like a good option but 2.1 just hangs when it tries to register.

Shouldn't have any trouble with a 64bit OS. I'll send you a copy of my prerelease and we'll see if that works.
Pages: 1 2