NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Export Recordings Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When attempting to "Export Recordings" I get the error as per "error1.jpg". Clicking "OK" gives me the message as per "error2.jpg". I was expecting an export of all the recordings which doesn't appear to be happening. I did turn off the recording service before attempting the export as well without success.

Any ideas on what the problem could be?

What I'm wanting to do is move my recordings from one drive to another ( from D: to F: ). It was my intention to export the recordings, move the files from D: to F:, change occurences of "D:" in the exported recordings xml file to "F:", and then reimport the recordings.
I'm not really sure. Can you zip and attach the xml file?
xml file and db enclosed. Thanks for having a look.
I wasn't able to reproduce the problem here. I did have a couple of comments though: to change the path for the recordings, use "recording-backup.xml" instead of "recurring-backup.xml". It probably wont give the same error. Also, the error above looks like it happened after you imported these recurring recordings, maybe during the EPG update. You'd probably need to post the npvr.log after this happens to see why the EPG update was failing.
My original post probably wasn't clear. I got the error when attempting to export the recordings, not importing. When exporting I never did get a "recordings-backup.xml" file. I only got the "recurring-backup.xml" file. I haven't gotten to the re-importing step as yet as I can't get the export to work.
Ah, right. I'm not really sure then.

You might have to post the npvr.log so we can see if there is any useful info.
OK. Here's the log. Last attempt was made about 7:32.
It looks like the "Law & Order" title is causing problems. I've fixed it for the next release.

Unfortunately to fix it now you'd need to delete the Law & Order episodes.
OK, thanks for your help.

sub Wrote:...to fix it now you'd need to delete the Law & Order episodes.

I'd prefer to not delete the episodes. I expect that moving these episodes to another location (or renaming them) and restarting the recording service prior to exporting would fix this as well (as that would remove them from the database)?