NextPVR Forums

Full Version: TVNZ Frequency changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi from Christchurch.

I have been chasing no signal all morning only to find out that Terrestrial digital have made frequency changes.
All back together now (i have a second tv set going after rescan.

When i scan channels on my tuner nothing happens. Is there some other setting i am missing?

Hauppauge DVB-T tuner

Alternatively can someone instruct the steps to rescan in case i am missing something?

Thanks in advance
Did you try scanning 'new zealand'/'all regions' rather than your specific transmitter?
I just did and it works

Thanks so much. Might help othere too.

Regards

Terry
@sub Is there an easy way of finding out what the new frequencies are for @flyndr can send you updated transponder codes for any new release?
I havn't made updated files yet for New Zealand, but I do intend to do it before the release. I've still got to track a good list of the changes.
Yeah this is why I was hoping flyndr could help you out with his particular settings.
psycik Wrote:@sub Is there an easy way of finding out what the new frequencies are for @flyndr can send you updated transponder codes for any new release?

http://www.freeviewshop.co.nz/digital-te...l-i-8.html

Sugarloaf Christchurch (pre July) Horizontal 47 (682MHz) 49 (698MHz) 50 (706MHz)
Sugarloaf Christchurch (planned) Horizontal 32 (562MHz) 34 (578MHz) 36 (594MHz)