NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Playing a HD channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello again!
NPVR can't play one HD channel via DVB-S.:confused:

This ts file from C:\Temp will play even in WMP.
Zip and post your logs after reproducing the problem
Here are the logs...
So it can play your other DVB-S channels, just not this one? You might need to supply a short sample recording.
sub Wrote:So it can play your other DVB-S channels, just not this one?

on this satellite others(HD) are scrambled, while on another I get [thread=52384]crash on DVB-S[/thread]

Quote:You might need to supply a short sample recording.
I have in first attachment.
Ludron Wrote:I have in first attachment.
Ah, sorry - didn't notice it. I just checked, and it plays fine for me.

I checked your logs, and I see you're using the "MainConcept AVC/H.264 Video Decoder". I dont think I remember seeing any other user using this decoder. It might be worth trying a different H.264 decoder to see if it makes any difference.

Also, there will probably be a new NextPVR release later today, so it'd be worth trying that too.
sub Wrote:Ah, sorry - didn't notice it. I just checked, and it plays fine for me.

I checked your logs, and I see you're using the "MainConcept AVC/H.264 Video Decoder". I dont think I remember seeing any other user using this decoder. It might be worth trying a different H.264 decoder to see if it makes any difference.

Also, there will probably be a new NextPVR release later today, so it'd be worth trying that too.
I remember trying the MainConcept decoder a while ago and found that it does not work with npvr. I'd recommend one of the Cyberlink decoders.
sub Wrote:Ah, sorry - didn't notice it. I just checked, and it plays fine for me.
yes, now I found out that it works in Win 7 with Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, but black screen in Win 8!
now it works with SAF(even PiP which should display only channels from same transponder)