NextPVR Forums

Full Version: How do I get back a deleted tuner?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
By a mistake I deleted the analog tuner in my Cinergy HTC XS USB tuner, I have tried to remove and reinsert the usb stick but the analog tuner does not reappare. How can I get it back?
If you delete a tuner, it'll permanently delete the data associated with that tuner, but when you plug it back in it will redetect it and relist it on the Devices screen (albeit with no channels or configuration).

If it's not showing up, visit the Settings->Devices screen, then post the npvr.log and I'll tell you why.
I'll try to post logs from that attempt tomorrow, I'm really stuck on this.
I should be able to tell from npvr.log if you view that screen.
I have a simalar issue, except the tuner is a hdhomerun and I deleted the ATSC profile for the second tuner. I have attched the log file.
eman5oh Wrote:I have a simalar issue, except the tuner is a hdhomerun and I deleted the ATSC profile for the second tuner. I have attched the log file.
You probably should have just posted a new thread, rather than resurrecting an old thread from 2012.

If you delete a device, it'll return next time you visit the Settings->Devices screen (if it's still connected).

What do you see on your Settings->Devices screen? In the logs it looks like it's detected it.