NextPVR Forums

Full Version: ImageGrabLite Rename
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I use xmltvGUI to obtain xmltv data in the UK. I have ticked on the option in xmltvGUI to add the series and episode numbers to the subtitle.

Attempts to use IGL to rename are failing. I am guessing this is because IGL does an Internet lookup on the subtitle to get the series and episode data and doesn't like the look of my subtitles.

But, the series and episode numbers are in the epg-event table and ... you can see where I am going.

The attached is logs from two rename attempts and the two corresponding rows from epg-event.

Thanks.
IGL doesn't use the season and episode numbers yet, gEd just sent me his database a couple of days ago and my update isn't quite ready. Movies should be ok if you have the year in the database.

Sorry if my last email was cryptic, sometimes my laptop loses the cursor and I type all over the place.

Martin
All this talk of XBMC had prompted me to start tinkering again (everyone else is tinkering so what the heck !). Everything is tickety-boo just as it is, so no rush and no worries.

It would be cute if NPVR could produce "XBMC compatible" files and folders. Thanks.

P.S. I assume that "email" is a Canadian word meaning "post".
No, we post to, but I'm still in work mode.

Martin
Graham/gEd

Could you try this file and see how it works? I can't really test here.

You need to use a new option in post process

--season

Which renames using the season/episodes values, it still will try with thetvdb first (and continue with themovies.org)

I do a regex on the Subtitle too to remove the S##E##/## I saw in Graham's logs.

Upload the imageGrabLite logs if there is a problem.

Thanks,

Martin
I can't seem to install any version of IGL, neither this one or any earlier versions. the install immediately crashes in KERNELBASE.dll
Google doesn't want to reveal the solution.
could it be a possible compile/build problem or a dependency that I am missing?
Currently installed version works fine.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: imageGrabLite.exe
Application Version: 1.1.5.0
Application Timestamp: 5074ecf3
Fault Module Name: KERNELBASE.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.1.7601.17651
Fault Module Timestamp: 4e211319
Exception Code: e0434f4d
Exception Offset: 0000b9bc
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 2057
gEd Wrote:I can't seem to install any version of IGL, neither this one or any earlier versions. the install immediately crashes in KERNELBASE.dl

It must run from the NPVR program folder. Could that be it?

Martin
yep, I was being a muppet as I had assumed it was the installer, not the .exe itself (as you had normally provided an installer).
all good now - off to test on some UK content.
Thanks Martin.
Sorry about that I have to consolidate all of junk into something more useful, it' not just a utility for me any longer.

Martin
mvallevand Wrote:Could you try this file and see how it works?

The attached contains IGL logs ...

Daily. File renamed with recording date.
Error. Appears to be an error cos the subtitle field in db is null.
From db. I edited an db entry to force the use of series and episode from epg-event table.
Cannot rename. No episode information anywhere.
Coolio. Renames with series and episode.

<Cosmetic Nit Picking>
You might like to regex the "dash space" out of the subtitle as well as the SnnEnn/nn stuff.
Do you want to handle the missing subtile?
</Cosmetic Nit Picking>

Thank you for your fine work.
Pages: 1 2