NextPVR Forums

Full Version: A few questions & maybe some bugs.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got a few questions.

1. If I have 4 tuners. And I set them in the following priority

Tuner1
Tuner2
Tuner3 - Multidec Enabled
Tuner4 - Multidec Enabled.

So tuner 3 and tuner 4 can decrypt encrypted channels.

If I then view an encrypted channel it try's to use tuner1 and it just doesn't do anything , no error message. Shouldn't it check and only use the tuners with multidec enabled ?

If I had then in the priority :

Tuner3 - Multidec Enabled
Tuner4 - Multidec Enabled.
Tuner1
Tuner2

It would work fine. But then what happens if I have tuner1 and tuner2 getting used by non encrypted channels and I then want to watch an encrypted channel. It will use tuner 3 and fail ?

2. Using iNEWA mobile interface, I can't seem to find an option anywhere to stream. How do I do this. When I go to a live channel all I get is a record button, I have turned on streaming in settings.

3. Whats the HTML5 and Flowplayer options on the web interface. They don't seem to do anything?

4. When I view the tvguide with either the web interface or any app which accesses the web interface is there a way to default to a channel group instead of showing All Channels first.
I have 700 channels. And it takes a little while to load all these channels in the EPG.

I would rather it use my channel groups first and then just have an all channels at the end which I can use on rare occasions if necessary.
Do you need to delete some channels from two of the tuner devices?

http://www.nextpvr.com/nwiki/pmwiki.php?...etupDialog
As Graham says, you should only have the channels on the devices that can view them. ie, delete the encrypted channels on the devices that don't multidec enabled.