NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Trouble streaming DVB radio channels to nDroid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sub - not sure this is nDroid specific or if it's something at the npvr end but I'm wondering if you have any idea what's going on here.

At the nDroid end I'm using the /live?channel=<channel_number> format for a request to the npvr web server which works fine for TV channels but with DVB radio channels the audio only streams for a few seconds then drops out.

In the image, you can see multiple buffer files all with the same date/time. The -22.ts file appeared after a second or two of the request from nDroid but then, a short time after, -23.ts appeared and then -24.ts, -25.ts, -26.ts in quick succession.

The problem occurs because -22.ts (presumably the current live buffer) gets deleted a few seconds later. I'm not sure I can explain it any better - it's weird and different numbers of buffer files appear on different attempts (sometimes 2 or 3) but the original always gets deleted within a few seconds.

I've attached the web.log (renamed web-radio.log).

Cheers,
Brian

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]