NextPVR Forums

Full Version: MusicBox 4 and LastFM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does MusicBox4 support Last.FM scobbling? There's a Last.FM/Audioscrobbler section on it's wiki page but I can't see anything related in the settings screen of the plugin.

Also, the support link from the wiki page takes me to the GB-PVR sub-forum. Is this intentional?
In theory it should, if the API hasn't changed from when it worked. I assume the last.fm configuration is on the normal right-click setup of MusicBox4, but I don't have it in front of me right now to confirm. I have never used it, and as the wiki says I am still looking for testers, psycik's code was directly copied from his ML3 base which I never tested either. If it isn't working I am sure it won't take much to get it going.

Martin
mvallevand Wrote:In theory it should, if the API hasn't changed from when it worked. I assume the last.fm configuration is on the normal right-click setup of MusicBox4, but I don't have it in front of me right now to confirm. Martin
There are no longer any Last.FM settings in MB4's Settings dialog box, but they are still in the MusicBox4.xml file.

The old ML3 settings dialog box had a seperate Last.FM tab.

Alex