NextPVR Forums

Full Version: HDHomerun Prime-yes I added the firewall exceptions-No picture and no guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Using a HDHomeRun prime tuner, and have NextPVR loaded on WHS 2011. Even the the firewall is off for local connects, I added the rules for both incoming and outgoing for NDigitalhost, NPVR and Nrecord. When I try to update the guide it just cycles from 59 second to 2 over and over again, and I'm getting a black screen when I try to view anything. I know the HDHomeRun is work, because I can use it just fine with WMC on one of my Windows 7 Computers. I've attached everything in the log file folder. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong.
It looks like you haven't added the required mpeg decoder or ac3 decoder. In fact you might not even have a DirectSound audio device on your system.

Martin
Martin,

I set those up on the decoders page correct? According to the app they are setup. Is there some other place to set them up?
Yes set them on the Settings->Decoders page. What do you have the MPEG2 and AC3 decoders set to?
MPEG2 set to Microsoft DVT-DVD, AC3 diasbled. Where would I get a decoder?
Ok, added one of the AC3 decoders Iain provided still not picture or guide. Any thoughts?
Try again and upload your logs again. Also are you trying to run in a VM?

Martin
Ok, Live TV is now working, but still not guide data. No this is not VM, straight WHS2011. Logs attached.
Are you using Schedules Direct or XMLTV for guide data? You need to be using one of these in the US, and with the HDHR Prime.
Pages: 1 2