NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Recording list - programme time display
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't be exactly clear about when this happened, but since maybe around the end of November (and I'm not sure if that is something to do with me installing updates or changing settings, as I don't remember), the time displayed in my What's New and Ready Recordings lists has changed.

It used to show the scheduled programme time (and not including the padding I use) e.g. "22:00 - 22:30", but now on newer recordings it shows the total time recorded (including the padding), e.g. "21:54 - 22:38" for the same half-hour slot. The older recordings still look fine. I'm using the broadcast Freeview EPG.

If anyone knows what (I?) changed and how to change it back I'd be most grateful - it is giving us all headaches trying to work out how long the programmes actually are... Many thanks and Merry Christmas all!
Yes, it was intentionally changed to show the real recording time. This was done to give better display and handling when recordings were restarted mid way through etc, so the user could see all the parts, and the times the represent.