NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Transcoding - dont get it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm getting dumb in my old age, or just lazy. Why is it that on my phone the transcode live Tv and recordings is greyed out? What do I need to do to enable this feature?
Elmo Putney Wrote:What do I need to do to enable this feature?
Wait for the next release of NextPVR. Wink

Sorry, I hinted at this in the release notes (you need v2.5.11 +). Basically there are some problems with transcoding Live TV and Recordings with the current release of NextPVR but sub has a fix which will work with the next version of NextPVR. The nDroid app will automatically detect which version you're using and enable those options in the Settings.
Ahhh, I read that but for some reason as soon as version numbers have decimal points in my brain can no longer comprehend what is current, past or future so I just assumed it was a previous release. So your clue was so well hidden that it was invisible to me.

Anyway I'm enjoying ndroid, thanks Brian.
Elmo Putney Wrote:Ahhh, I read that but for some reason as soon as version numbers have decimal points in my brain can no longer comprehend what is current, past or future so I just assumed it was a previous release. So your clue was so well hidden that it was invisible to me.
lol, sorry.

Quote:Anyway I'm enjoying ndroid, thanks Brian.
Glad you like it. I'd hoped it would be a little more advanced by now but other matters kept me busy last year.

Cheers,
Brian