NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Bug - Unable to change XMLTV mapping from Details screen??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On the 1st February the DVBGuide mapping for one channel changed (ITV +1)

There are 5 entries in the TVXML file produced for this channel - maybe to do with regional variations?
Before where there have been multiple entries for a channel the first entry has always been the correct one. On 1st Feb suddenly epg for this channel was showing no details. After lengthy investigating I found that the Virtual Channel No had changed to 0 on the first entry in the channelinfo XML and 33 on the second.

I went in to the settings, channel, detail screen and changed the TVXML to the second entry, but it refuses to stick - always reverting to the first entry.

In the end I used sqlitespy to change the channel id in the epg mapping cell directly and all is now OK
I think it does stick, but actually moves whatever you selected up to the top every time. I think. It's hard to be sure though. I ended up editing the db too during a recent fight with the ITV regions...the only way to tell them apart now is to do an update and see what it says for the evening news.

Iain
It definitely didn't change the channel id in epg mapping in the database - only thing I didn't do when using the details screen was restart the recording service - maybe that is needed?