NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Settings -> Channels has a Source column...What does this indicate?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In Settings -> Channels there is a "Source" column...What does this indicate? The wiki does not describe this at all on the channels configuration page.

The reason I ask is that mine always just shows -- whereas, my sister's setup shows a 2 ??? She is having problems with her shows recording empty or black screens and has errors indicating device is not available or can not lock channel... Just wondering if this is an indication of the problem? Her cable company is going through the transition now so there is constant need to re-tune and remap. Have we accidentally merged something in the rescan process?

Sorry, I am not on her PC (trying to resolve via phone conversation) so I don't have the logs. FYI - Her setup is win7x64, Hauppauge HVR-2250 tuner, and latest NPVR and patches..
My Channel Source column matches my Device Type column. It isn't that helpful, when there are multiple unmerged Devices with the same Type.

Martin.