NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Remote control numbers not working correctly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I have nextpvr 2.5.9 without the latest patches and use a usb ir receiver connected to a nettop pc running win7. I use the mvp bundled ir remote and on the whole it worked out of the box. The problem I get is with the numbers 0-9. When I am playing a recording and enter the numbers on the remote they appear on the screen top left correctly but if I use the skip forward button it only skips 1 minute and not the number of minutes I just entered. If I use a wireless keyboard and enter a number then press the skip forward button on the remote it jumps forward the number of minutes I have entered correctly.

Any ideas? Skipping 55mins into an hour long recording is tedious to say the least....

Adrian
You will need to post your NextPVR.log after reproducing the problem.
I have tried a couple of numbers on the remote which didn't work then I tried a number 9 on the wireless keyboard with a skip forward on the remote and it jumped 9 mins forward. I did notice that the numbers on the remote replace each other so instead of 1 and 2 typing 12 i ended up with just a 2. Not sure if that helps.
Cheers,
Adrian
It looks like the difference is the remote is sending numpad numbers (e.g. numpad6) and the keyboard is sending d and then the number e.g. d9. Not sure why or what to do about it though.