NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Time before starting time and after end time?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where can I find the option to set a time automatically added before the starting time and added after the ending time? So when you program a recording to be started at 11:00 and ends at 12:00, the record automatically starts at 10:50 (set 10 minutes starting before) and ends at 12:20 (when you have set 20 minutes after ending time).
NPVR - Settings - Recording - Default Padding

Alex
Ah, unbelievable, though I looked at that section before, I didn't see this option.

Many thanks, Alex.
You set the default value for pre-recording, and post-recording "padding" in the Settings > Recording tab. You can find more details in the NextPVR Wiki. To display Settings you can right-click anywhere in the NextPVR window and select "Settings".

When you schedule a recording from the TV Guide you can change the pre-recording, and post-recording padding for that particular recording from the default values if you want to. Again there are more details in the NextPVR Wiki.
Many thanks for the explanation and link, Deev8.

I will take a look at it now.

As I see, just clicking play after a recording is finished doesn't play the file.

Many thanks again.