NextPVR Forums

Full Version: mapping EPG data
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
As many I'm sure, I have channels such as BBC ONE HD which don't have program data.
I understand fully that this info is scrambled and so not available over the air.

I have tried lots of different programs that are supposed to get XML data from RadioTimes.
I get an .xmltv file and can select this and select a channel such as BBC1 for example... however no guide data appears.

Is there a simple way to simply map the guide of BBC ONE HD to BBC 1 channel?!

Any ideas also why when using the XMLTV GUI from Birtles, that RT says "zero size" for each channel it tries to get?

Any support gratefully received.... feel that I'm getting there and like the software a lot :-)

John
I have just run XMLTVGUI for BBC1 HD and it got 544 programs. In XMLTV GUI go to Tools --> Settings --> Grabbers --> UK RT --> Channels button --> Refresh Channels button --> channels are listed in alphabetical order BBC1 HD is after BBC1 East Midlands.

In Next PVR Settings --> Channels --> click on channel --> Channel Details dialog box --> Channels name at top is what NextPVR calls it & channels name at bottom is what it is called in the XMLTV file.

http://www.nextpvr.com/nwiki/pmwiki.php?...n.Channels