NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Fresh Install Javascript errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
maybe i have missed an install step.

but have installed
then connected and setup the base username
but depending on which machine I connect from I either get some dashboard info or not.

otherwise none of the buttons work

and i get quite a bland setup, see attached image

any one got any ideas?
use chrome, IE 8 and below aren't officially supported.
ok fine on chrome.

however it does not work on IE10 either
I did test on IE9, can't recall if i tested IE10 (i thought I did).

For the first alphas/betas, IE support will be experimental, most of the testing is done against chrome, but in the final the officially supported browsers will be

- Chrome (lastest)
- IE 9 and 10
- Firefox (lastest)

Unofficially supported browsers
- Safari (hopefully will just work)
- Opera (when they shift to webkit this should work nearly the same as safari/chrome)

Won't be supported
IE8 and below. They're just too old and take too much time to support, sure I could support IE 8, but that would take development time away from fixing real bugs. In a commercial product, I would probably support IE8, but as a spare time project, I rather spend that time adding features/improvements/fixing bugs.

For mobile, I'm hoping for
- iPhone (Safari)
- Android (whatever they use, I don't actually have access to an android device to do any testing)
- Windows Phone 8 (IE), most testing will be done against this (i have a WP8 HTC 8s)

I also want to write a native WP8 app that talks to the web console api, but that will be after the final is released.