NextPVR Forums

Full Version: settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How do i open settings? I accidentally unchecked open with right click. Also how do i get the box with the channel and progress bar to hide in full screen?
Open config.xml in an editor and set <ContextMenuOnRightMouseButton>true</ContextMenuOnRightMouseButton>
DonBrutto Wrote:How do i open settings? I accidentally unchecked open with right click. Also how do i get the box with the channel and progress bar to hide in full screen?

edit config.xml in notepad and change this value to true
<ContextMenuOnRightMouseButton>false</ContextMenuOnRightMouseButton>

I am not sure what you mean wrt your second question (probably me being a bit slow today)

[edit] 2 mins too late. I said I was a bit slow today..
Thank you very much! I mean the OSD. I can't get rid of it.
In the nPVR client? Mine disappears if I leave the mouse / remote control alone for a moment
DonBrutto Wrote:Also how do i get the box with the channel and progress bar to hide in full screen?
You could try fiddling with config.xml ...

Code:
<OSDTimeoutInfo>2000</OSDTimeoutInfo>
    <OSDTimeoutInfoOnPause>2000</OSDTimeoutInfoOnPause>
    <OSDTimeoutStatus>2000</OSDTimeoutStatus>
    <OSDTimeoutTimeline>2000</OSDTimeoutTimeline>

I never found a way to make it go away by pressing a button.
If you have a wireless mouse, try switching it off.
Another problem i have been encountering is when i first try to tune to a channel it says " The tuner you were using is required for a recording. Would you like to switch to watching a recording, or exit?" Then the only option there is to exit. And there was no recording scheduled.
I have a Flymouse. That's probably the problem.
DonBrutto Wrote:Another problem i have been encountering is when i first try to tune to a channel it says " The tuner you were using is required for a recording. Would you like to switch to watching a recording, or exit?" Then the only option there is to exit. And there was no recording scheduled.
reproduce this and post logs.
Pages: 1 2