NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Recording
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dont know if this is a known issues in general or if its related to 2.6.2

I was testing recordings a few hours ago and i programmed one show that started at 9pm and finishes at 10pm from the EPG guide in XBMC in Livetv. At 10h15 the recording was still going even after the show was long finish(no post-padding). Then i did another test this time from XNEWA addon, same issue...recording passes end time and just keeps going till i stop it manually. Third test was from NEWA in web browser and that work just fine.
I'd probably reproduce the problem, then in the NextPVR front end's Recordings screen, check what time it said the recording should start/end.
sub Wrote:I'd probably reproduce the problem, then in the NextPVR front end's Recordings screen, check what time it said the recording should start/end.

I think the problem was that the time at end of recording wasnt at 0 in the Live TV configuration of XBMC it was at 10mins. I just did a instant record and it stopped after show time arrived. i will test with a programmed recording to see if it works. In NPVR i had the right start and end time.
XNEWA should work like NEWA though so there might be something else.

Martin