NextPVR Forums

Full Version: double entries in XBMC with ImageGrabLite .nfo files.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I finally got around to using IGL to get my recordings into XBMC. I get the series and episodes to import, but I have double of everything. I must have skipped a step somewhere. Below is a screencap of the series "The Middle". I currently only have one recording "The Middle_20130522_20002030.ts", but it shows up twice, and does not show up with the season and episode listed in the .nfo file:
Code:
<episodedetails>
  <title>The Graduation</title>
  <rating>5.00</rating>
  <season>04</season>
  <episode>24</episode>
  <plot>Tension builds as Frankie tries to plan a graduation party for uncooperative Axl; Sue tries to get her driver's license for a sixth time; Brick must assemble a slide show highlighting the past four years of school.</plot>  <credits></credits>
  <director></director>
  <aired>2013-05-22 </aired>
  <actor>
  </actor>
  <fileinfo>
      <streamdetails>
          <video>
              <durationinseconds>3660</durationinseconds>
          </video>
      </streamdetails>
  </fileinfo>
</episodedetails>
[Image: Capture.jpg]
My guess is because the filename "The Middle_20130522_20002030" is seen as year/month/date twice for each set of numbers.

From the wiki:
The *.nfo must be named exactly as the episode filename (i.e. episodename.avi and episodename.nfo) and in the same folder, allowing multiple episode and *.nfo files within the same folder. Episode names must still follow the naming convention even though you are using a custom NFO file.

How are others using this properly with XBMC? I guess I need to turn on the rename feature of IGL.

I scoured around the forums again and came across this post again.
[QUOTE=mvallevand;453709...
3. The will make the library with an episode number = date. xbmc devs were too stubborn and fixated on their filenaming rules overriding nfo files to have a useful discussion. You will need this in advancedsettings.xml

Code:
<tvshowmatching action="prepend">
      <regexp>[\\/\._ -](20[0-9]{6})_.+\.ts</regexp>  <!-- Match NextPVR date as a season -->
    </tvshowmatching>

or you will get two entries, episode = date and episode = 0 I couldn't get across why I felt that their multi-episode match was absurd. This was better pre-Frodo.

Martin[/QUOTE]This is probably the fix for the double entries if I do not use the rename feature.
Okay, I tried using the rename feature. This has solved the duplicates issue, but now I have shows that are not named correctly, so they do not show in XBMC at all. The shows have the proper episode title in their name, but the season and episode numbers do not match either theTVdb or TVrage. Worse still theTVdb isn't complete for this series in question. This makes the URL in the tvshow.nfo useless.
Is there a way to get .nfo files using the NPVR data even if the show is renamed? I need to have the shows renamed to show up in XBMC properly, but then if they do not match theTVdb, they still do not show up. If they also had .nfo files they would show up regardless if they match theTVdb or not. And on that note, the tvshow.nfo would need to contain all the info and not the URL to theTVdb. Is this at all possible?
I'm a bit dizzy, but it sounds like you should be using both --rename and --nfo In that scenario nfo are only created when igl can't rename them.

Martin
Sorry, I never got notified of your reply. I have ended up using --rename and --nfo. I am still having random issues I am trying to work out. They just may be user error. I only get to work with this once or so every couple weeks.
Okay, so I have one show in particular I am having issues with. Tom & Jerry, the old series. ImageGrabLite correctly matches the series with theTVdb. It creates a tvshow.nfo containing the following:
Code:
http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=72860
But then the shows are re-named in an odd way;
Code:
Tom & Jerry.S02E170
Tom & Jerry.S02E186
Tom & Jerry.S02E189
Tom & Jerry.S02E190
I am not sure how these match any listing on theTVdb or on tvRage. Moreover, my recordings come from Cartoon Network, they often contain more than one episode, so they would not really match any of those listings anyhow. Is there a way to not rename this one show in particular, but still create the .nfo files with nPVRs data for the episodes?

There is a Tom & Jerry.skip file in the SearchLite Skips folder, but I am not sure what that does.
Ok, I forgot that in the release version --nfo should not be on the same line as --rename. I've already changed that for the next version. Either put the --nfo option in parallelprocessing.bat or add a second line in postprocessing before the --rename

The skip file is there to avoid thetvdb lookups

For a file that is on thetvdb igl will sometimes rename multiple episode if it can figure it out ie S04E01-E02

Martin
I am using parallelprocessing. So I guess I should just use the --nfo option then. I don't really care if they are renamed or not to be honest. I just want the family to be able to easily access the recordings from XBMC's TV Shows.

If it skips theTVDB lookups should still make nfo files based on the nPVR guide data? When I run it manually it doesn't seem to do so.
Odd If it is parallel processing it shouldn't have renamed the files since it should be locked. It is supposed to create the nfo with the skip files.

Martin
Pages: 1 2