NextPVR Forums

Full Version: What Samsung device do you have?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
trying to see how many people have a samsung device and what devices they have, or if they would get one.
None as yet, but starting to consider options. The TV's seem to have eye-watering prices at a quick first glance ;(
my brother picked up a 46" LED at boxing day sale last year for NZD$1000 which isnt too bad. that was boxing day, but also it was the 2012 model, so you maybe able to get a 2012 model for a similar price (and they're probably way cheaper in UK than in NZ... nz always pay more for big products...)
I spotted a UE39F5300 for 429 UKp (830 NZ$ ??) my room isn't huge and the backlight of my LG37 is sometimes intermittent - hmmm tempting....
the UE39F5300 should be ok, 2013 model. I really recommend a dual core tv, which the 2013 models all are I believe.
Thanks for the info reven, I'm getting into unfamiliar ground with smart tv's so I will spend tomorrow doing a bit more research.
Borrowing my brothers UN46ES7500F Smart TV he bought on woot=)
I have a Samsung 55" UN55D6400UFXZA manufactured Oct 2011. No DVR.
Another BD-F6500 user here. Smile
UE40F5500 working a treat
Pages: 1 2