NextPVR Forums

Full Version: [US][2011] Blu-Ray BD-D5300 (not working) [NOT SUPPORTED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Per your instructions in the announcement thread, I'm creating a thread for my device. Nothing new to report beyond what we've already discussed by PM, but I do have a photo for you now:

Application installs fine, but does not function when launched. A screen appears with a grey "letterbox" and the date/time in the upper right corner:
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

At this point I've tried all buttons on the remote - any that should exit the app do so, the rest do nothing. I did delete the app and "re-sync" it, with no change (and this was after your update last night).
can you please post what version of the app that is? just so it's easier to track.

I'm not sure what the grey box is, there's no html element styled at that position...

D indicates its a 2011 device.

the fact that something is loading (the clock) indicates we should be able to get this to work. may have to do some back and forth though with some watered down versions.
can you download the newest version? it has a debug window which hopefully shows whats going wrong.
No change with v0.026, nor any debug window. I guess whatever is failing happens before it can even get the debug window up.
can you delete the app, turn the tv off, redownload the app?

everytime I upgrade I have to turn the tv off/on otherwise I get cached copies of old files
I did delete the app and then exit smarthub before installing it again, but didn't actually turn off the player. I'll try that now.
Sorry, no change. Powered up the player, deleted the app, exited SmartHub and powered off. Started up again, went to SmartHub, logged in as "develop", installed app, exited/restarted SmartHub, NextPVR app icon appeared; hit Info button to verify version 0.026, then launched the app. Same screen as posted above, tried all buttons to no avail.
i wonder if it has anything to do with the tv you are using... maybe the resolution is break it. can you hook it up to a higher res monitor?
The TV is HD, 1080i. I can also run it at 720p.
im just throwing out ideas as to why its acting like that on your setup. Its very odd....
Pages: 1 2 3