NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Its been a few days
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm hanging out for the next update but nothing .....................Smile
lol, sorry, been busy coding.

i've just thrown up what i've done (lots of code changes, not a lot of testing Smile)
Hey is there any option to make smart tv start automatically into a App?
ive read somewhere you can, but I don't have the details or if its true.

if you find out how, please let us know, I'd like to auto start into nextpvr also.
Ok ill do some searching

is this it or something else
http://www.samsungdforum.com/Guide/tut00024/index.html
yeah thats
Quote:A Smart TV convergence application integrates Samsung Smart TVs and one or more external smart devices, such as a smart phone, tablet or any smart device that discovers Samsung Smart TV using Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) discovery and communicates with a TV over the HTTP protocol.
so an app that talks to a phone/tablet basically.
they mention this
Quote:set it as "ticker" (SmartHub->Settings->Service manager->Ticker Autorun)
That may be the answer... I'm not at home so can't test this until later tonight.

Though I really need to sort out the screensaver if im going to make it autostart.
ok ill see if I can find anything on screen saver
stustunz Wrote:ok ill see if I can find anything on screen saver

oh dont worry about that, I'll sort it, just been focused on other things currently (recordings, tv guide, playback etc).

if it comes down to it, i can always disable the samsung screen saver (pretty sure thats doable) an just implement one myself, matching the default NextPVR one.
Pages: 1 2