NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Unable to find capture device
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm getting the above message when trying to watch live tv. This started as a problem with XMBC 12.2 where it would freeze after about 10 minutes. I then tried using nPVR and had the same issue. Playback seems to work fine in WMC and through HDHR Prime quick TV. I've attached logs for reference. Please let me know if there's anything else needed.

Thanks!
Does stopping and re-starting the recording server help?

Martin
Hi Martin,

Stopping the service has allowed me to bring it back up. I've been unable to recreate the freezing in NPVR. Interestingly enough, I have another computer running OPENELEC with no real issues up to this point. I was able to leave that one on for several hours while I was at work. If it helps, I've attached logs for both XBMC and NPVR.
Sub needs to look at the logs, there seems to be odd things happening there too.

Martin
Ok. Do you think it might be an issue with XBMC? If so, I can open a topic there.

Also, please ignore the OPENELEC comment. I just had it freeze up, but after a reboot (without touching NPVR services), Live TV is up and running.