NextPVR Forums

Full Version: [US][2012] Blu-Ray BD-EM59C
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just got this off of Ebay. I think it should be supported. Can I get in on the beta? Please. I was going to try when you first announced but the player I had wasn't supported.
what version of smarthub do you have on it? as long as its the 2012 smarthub and not the 2011, it should work. I'll send you the installation instructions once confirmed.
reven Wrote:what version of smarthub do you have on it? as long as its the 2012 smarthub and not the 2011, it should work. I'll send you the installation instructions once confirmed.
When I go into About Smart Hub, it says my version is 4.5821-5.0.

I am brand new to Samsung SmartHub, do I have to create an account on samsung.com first?
does your smarthub screen have a gray background or an ocean/water background? The former is 2010/2011, the later is 2012.

and no, you don't have to create a samsung account.
johnsonx42 Wrote:does your smarthub screen have a gray background or an ocean/water background? The former is 2010/2011, the later is 2012.

An ocean/water background
Yup thats right version
Ill send you the instructions in a few hours. Just out atm
I played a few minutes of shows I recorded on my Ceton Cable-card tuner and from my QAM tuner & all seemed to play without issues. I couldn't get skipping more than a minute for each press of the arrow key to work, but I didn't spend a lot of time on it.

Now, when I try to restart the app, it seems to take forever loading guide data. It keeps showing a few lines saying it is fetching the data for a few channels. There is a slight pause & then a few more lines. I go back to SmartHub & come back in & it is still doing the same thing. It seems like each line is unique in that the channel changes & after a few lines the start & end times change. Do you want to see the debug log? If so, how do I capture it? I see a lot of data in the web.log* files. I have almost 250 channels. The XML for my EPG is over 50 Meg. Is that the problem? I think the first few times I started the app, my system time was set to January of 2011 & that is why the I was able to load. Actually, strike that. I remember fixing the date & seeing current guide data at least once.

My wishlist would be in this order: ComSkip support, channel groups in the TV Guide
yeah the current version needs to load a lot of data for the mini guide, the next version that will be a lot less info (but requires a new version of nextpvr which sub is working on, hes adding api calls).

do the 1 minute skips work accurately (a few seconds off seems to be normal), but if it jump 5 minutes instead of 1 then thats an issue.
reven Wrote:do the 1 minute skips work accurately (a few seconds off seems to be normal), but if it jump 5 minutes instead of 1 then thats an issue.

The minute skips worked.
My clock is 1 hour off. It displays 11:13 when it is actually 12:13.

I wrote down the numbers and the initials for the field names for the three values, but not the names themselves. So, if I get the name wrong, don't worry, the actual value is correct:
Time Difference: 4
Time Epoch: 1382545432
Local Time Epoch: 1382545428
Pages: 1 2