NextPVR Forums

Full Version: [nz][dvb-t]bd-f6500
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've used this to watch one item, and then attempted to watch Live TV.
This just sat there, so thought it must have not been implemented so exited (as it petty much hung on the please wait for live TV to start dialog)

When I entered next time got a black screen with 'Please wait while plugin loads'
From there I can bring the debug window up using the disc menu button.

The only way to fix this was reset the smart hub settings and download again.

I then used it for a little but, and the next time I entered again, back to the same plugin screen
When I have the debug window up I can see my key presses, and can see it loading my lists of recordings as I move through the menu, but I can't see the result.
cheers ill take a look at that, might be something wrong with the initial load or the "please wait" div just failed to be removed for some reason.
Hey Reven,

Installed npvr 3 on server, reset smart hub (as still have the problem with 'please wait while plugin loads') then downloaded from your server again

Typed my settings in again, but never got the main menu (maybe I put he wrong server address in?)

exited out and when I went back in still get the black screen with please wait while the plugin loads.
Are there any logs I need to look at?

Thanks
you can turn on the debug window to see whats going on (disc menu button on the remote).

no other logs you can really check (cant write logs or read logs from the device easily).

just sounds like it cant connect to the server, which could mean
- wrong connection details
- firewall in the way
Great,

I'll check it out.

Any chance in a future enhancement that you could have a mac address field so that the app can send a wol packet?

My PC based system send wol to my plex & npvr servers when it comes back from standby, and I find it really handy.

Cheers
maybe, but no idea if I can use that in javascript. would have to research it.

i just never turn my server off Tongue
Al good, working well now.

Should I be able to click on the play option when I open up a recording? Currently it does nothing, but clicking the play button starts the recording,
Edit: thats the play button on the remote, but clicking OK on the play within the menu does nothing.
play button on the popup should work fine, how odd.... Ill check later this weekend. Thanks for letting me know.
I noticed last night that the date in NPVR was showing as 1970 - does it get that time from the bluray, or from npvr?
(so all of my recordings showed on the whats new screen)
currently it gets the date from the player, I did get sub to add a way to get the date from nextpvr, but I havent implemented this yet.
Pages: 1 2