NextPVR Forums

Full Version: [uk][dvb-t][2012] tv es6900
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
During plugin start-up, debugger mode shows that the channel information is being pulled, but then hangs and forces TV to reboot (this is a recurring problem).
I've tried to completely remove the plugin (with TV reboot) and re-sync from start (several times now). However this does not seem to resolve the problem.

What I'll try next is to remove all my channels from nextpvr but leave 1 channel.
Should reduce the load and check if it's a time-out issue.

Any advice would be great!

Cheers
Dan
another user had to empty their epg to get this to work.

I've changed the way the guide data is loaded in the next version of the app, but that requires a currently in development/testing version of nextpvr, once thats released I can release an updated version of my app.

if the problem still occurs at that point, i'll investigate, but since the code has changed, not much point me spending time on this right now. i know its a problem, but another user did report it was caused by double-ups in their epg and clearing it did fix it.

also how many channels do you have?
Just a quick update, this is definitely epg related.

Cutting a long story short, I discovered by trial and error that my issue "could" be related dvb radio channels (potential duplication).
I removed all radio channels, rebuilt epg listing and everything loads as expected.

Anyhow, I'll provide a more in-depth test in the morning.

1st impressions? Looks awesome, seems fast and recordings playback fine.

Almost wife friendly, noticed a few interface transition issues with the focus being lost.. which might be a wife pitfall lol

But looks good Reven, good work.
the only focus being lost that I'm currently aware of is if you delete recordings from the bottom of the list or try to scroll down if the page isnt full. thats on my todo list, just working on scheduling at the moment.

if its somewhere else, please let me know. thanks.
Yes, that's exactly the stage you mentioned.