NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Playing a recording twice at the same time!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

This is not something I want to happen but something my wife has been complaining about for some time but I have not been able to duplicate. Turns out that we use the box differently, I've always selected the recording pressed okay and then watch. She has always pressed play, but it turns out if you press it twice quickly it runs the recording twice (or more times) over the top of each other with only one showing. When you hit stop the top one closes and the others go on in the background......

At this point the only thing to do is Alt-f4 the program and start all over again.

Any ideas? Is this just my setup or do they all do it? I'm using a genuine MS remote.....

Trevor
I can't get it to do that here, but you should post your NPVR log. It should show it building two (or more) playback graphs.
Interesting, I us LMRemote so I wonder if that is doing something. I still wouldn't expect two tv programs to play at once though. BTW I've verified I can do this using play from a live TV channel too.

What part of the logs should I post?
All of them.

I've seen this happen with youtube videos if it takes too long for the source filter to buffer the video when the graph is created. I've never seen it happen with recordings or Live TV though.