NextPVR Forums

Full Version: 61 minute shows overlapping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This probably isn't an issue with most people with cablecards, but here in Canada we don't have access to those, and this issue is big for me now that I've lost the last of my clear qam network channels.

A few shows are now popping on as 61 or 121 minute shows, such The Voice tonight, Marvel's Agents of SHIELD tomorrow and a few more. With this extra one minute, it is causing me issues with my colossus card because it will not record a show that starts on the hour (or the 61/121 minute show, depending on priority I guess.) Tonight is the first time I noticed this issue, so I set a manual recording, but that's a bit of a pain for long-term. I thought I remember there being negative post-recording times allowed on the web interface, but that's also a pain to go to the computer as the mobile newa doesn't give me this option. Are there any other ways to handle this?

That being said, with The Voice not set to record tonight due to the overlap, I would have thought that would show up in conflicts, but I think that isn't active if I remember correctly. Any chance that will be up and running on the next / future release?

Also, is the priority set in the database where I could renumber those for priority?
Here's a thread in which this was discussed. Member ttfitz reported success with the TV Listings plugin: http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread.php...recordings
Thanks on that. I remember reading that thread early, but didn't see that the TV Listings plugin had that negative ability also.
+1 for some fix in the NexPVR I agree this year the Canadian networks seem to be mapping to the US times. I'd like to see a choice to either stop early or start early on overlap.

Martin