NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Devices disappeared from Recording Service Device Status
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So today i was attempting to access NPVR via the web NEWA and I couldn't connect at all. So i went to check my Device Status and noticed that it was blank. I then restarted the Recording services and the devices returned. This solved my issue but i worry that when a recording is scheduled to come on it will not record if this issue returns. I looked at the nrecord.log and found this error:

2013-09-27 03:30:42.493 [ERROR][8] Unexpected error emptying EPG: System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: The database file is locked
database is locked
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step(SQLiteStatement stmt)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at NShared.EPGManager.SaveChannelListings(Dictionary`2 channelListings)
2013-09-27 03:30:42.493 [DEBUG][8] Deleting old listings from Channel OID: 7630 (MC: Mexicana)
2013-09-27 03:31:12.555 [ERROR][8] Unexpected error emptying EPG: System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: The database file is locked
database is locked
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
2013-09-27 03:31:12.555 [DEBUG][8] Deleting old listings from Channel OID: 7631 (MC: Romances)
2013-09-27 03:31:42.618 [ERROR][8] Unexpected error emptying EPG: System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: The database file is locked
database is locked
2013-09-27 03:31:42.618 [DEBUG][8] Checking for any DVB/ATSC listings

Can anyone help? Maybe i can add a batch file that will check if the devices are missing and then restart the record services. If someone can provide me with the commands to check the status from the command line. So after my EPG update is suppose to be complete if the status is empty i can restart the recording service.

Thank you.
Post your full logs. Better to investigate why NRecord crashed than try to come up with some sort of kludge to work around it.