NextPVR Forums

Full Version: imagegrablite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't seem to get this to work anymore, my recordings are not renamed to episode SxExx. I use my D and schedules direct native for epg. I'm using the latest version of npvr.
donschjr Wrote:I can't seem to get this to work anymore, my recordings are not renamed to episode SxExx. I use my D and schedules direct native for epg. I'm using the latest version of npvr.

First could you update your iGL to the current version on the wiki.

Then compress and send C:\Users\Public\NPVR\Plugins/SearchLite/Series/Bones.xml it looks like bad
xml which might of been created when TheTVDB was having problems. Or simply assume it is bad, delete it and with the new version and rerun

imageGrabLite --oid 11608 --rename --zap2it

to see if it works.

Martin
It seems to have worked for 1 episode, is this the expected outcome?
Yes my test was for Bones but you can also try Castle imageGrabLite --oid 11604 --rename --zap2it

I'm not sure if it is worth doing GH imageGrabLite --oid 11560 --rename --zap2it but you can see if it fails.

Marti
Should I just delete all the series.xml and let it start from scratch perhaps. Castle didn't work but it was 1 of the series that never did and I all ready deleted GH after my wife was done watching it, if I'm reading the log correctly there is no episode info for Castle.
donschjr Wrote:Should I just delete all the series.xml and let it start from scratch perhaps. Castle didn't work but it was 1 of the series that never did and I all ready deleted GH after my wife was done watching it, if I'm reading the log correctly there is no episode info for Castle.

You can if you'd like. Castle should be Castle (2009) when it works as it should I suspect Media\Show\Castle.* are wrong causing the problem.

Martin
Last nights recordings were renamed properly, thanks for the help.