NextPVR Forums

Full Version: No picture or sound in PCH-A100 when trying to play recording
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi, I can't play recordings via NPVR on PCH. I can setup the recordings and view the TV guide but just can't play the files. Drop back to recordings menu after about 30-60 seconds. I've tried with firewall off and still no luck.

I can play the files using PCH if I go outside of NPVR and just play them from their folders.

I've attached my log file.

W7 64 running NPVR 3.1.1
Compress and upload all the logs and post the NMTSyntax check output and I'll let you know.

Martin
Hi Martin, here is the information and file. Thanks.
The date in web.log isn't consistent with the other logs. I'd reboot the server and try again.

Martin
Ok, how do I do that? I'm still learning.
Click restart your Windows machine.

Martin
Ok, restarted and zipped up the logs.

Went to TV with PCH to try and play a recording and now I can no longer get to NPVR. Keeps dropping to NMT home screen after a minute...
ww4397 Wrote:Ok, restarted and zipped up the logs.

Went to TV with PCH to try and play a recording and now I can no longer get to NPVR. Keeps dropping to NMT home screen after a minute...

The web server started now, and the problems sounds like it is firewall related. Make sure nrecord and nextpvr are opened for tcp/udp

Martin
Stopping and then restarting the NPVR recording service fixed the problem at the TV. I can see NPVR again. Tried to play some recordings and still have no picture or sound. I've attached the logs that should show my attempts to play several files.
It doesn't look like the web server is restating properly.

martin
Pages: 1 2 3