NextPVR Forums

Full Version: System plugin not appearing in main menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, as said in the title, System plugin not appearing in main menu. I put the skin folder and the plugins folder in the Data Directory, I restarted, I went in the Settings to configure it. But in the main menu I still can't see "System" so I can't select it. Why?
You need to be sure you're running the latest version for it to be compatible with NPVR 3. (This link on the wiki: http://www.nextpvr.com/nwiki/pmwiki.php?...System.zip).

In addition to configuring it, you also need to activate it (so it shows up in the menu) by ticking the box for it under "Plugins" in the setup windows.

Post your logs though, then we'll know for sure if that's why it's not appearing if none of the above works.

Iain
Thanks for your reply and sorry for the delay.

It seems I've done everything you said...
Here are the logs.
What *do* you see on the main menu, because that log looks OK to me.

Iain
That's what I see in settings and in the main menu.
One of the odd things about NextPVR is the horizontal menu only shows six item. Did you try scrolling?

Martin
This is annoying!!

Problem solved. Thank you.
mvallevand Wrote:One of the odd things about NextPVR is the horizontal menu only shows six item. Did you try scrolling?

I was going to suggest that, and then thought: nah, surely not... Big Grin

Iain
imilne Wrote:I was going to suggest that, and then thought: nah, surely not... Big Grin

Iain

Great thank you for your dedication.